Early Years Services Liaison Officer
$70,000 - $80,000 Pro rata
- Part time (0.4 EFT)
- Based in Greensborough
The Shire of Nillumbik is located 25 kilometres from Melbourne's CBD. The Shire covers an area of 430 square kilometres with the southern boundary of the Shire being the Yarra River, and the North-Eastern boundary extending to the Kinglake Ranges.
Nillumbik Shire Council offers its community a wide range of services from all of life stage care and development programs, environmental, leisure and recreational opportunities, through to vibrant tourism, cultural and artistic programs and events, and includes a state-of-the-art waste management system and infrastructure.
Feedback from staff about why they enjoy working at Nillumbik is about the people, helping our community and the diverse and ever-changing landscape of Local Government.
About the Role
This position will be the first point of contact for Early Years Education and Care Services to provide training, support and oversee Service Level Agreements. This is a temporary position for 12 months with the potential for extension.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Early Years Education and Care Services
- Provide support and training to Service Providers
- Oversee the implementation and monitoring of the Service Level Agreements
Skills and experience:
- Qualifications/experience in early years education and care service delivery
- Experience in building collaborative relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
- Current Victorian drivers licence
Flexible work arrangements
Nillumbik Shire Council is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and strongly encourages applications from people from all walks of life. We believe diversity of thinking fosters innovation and delivers better outcomes for everyone, and we value a workforce that's a match for our diverse community.
Successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and agree to provide information for pre-employment checks, if required for the position (which may include police records checks).
How to apply
- Read the Position Description
- To obtain any additional information regarding this position please contact Narelle Hart on 9433 3135 for a confidential discussion.
- Click on Apply Now.
Applications close at 10pm on the 4th February 2020 and applicants will receive an email confirming receipt of their application at the time it is submitted. If you have not received confirmation within 12 hours, please contact Human Resources on (03) 9433 3253.